Monday, March 7, 2016

Random NPC Followers Update: Now Downloadable!

On Friday I ran a piece about my Random Follower Generator but I failed to provide the link to download the thing. Here it is. Also, I made it more printer friendly
and, for those without an 80-sider handy, expanded the list to include 100 randomly created peons, henchers, and assholes. Go forth and impart these randomized roleplayers with souls!

Also, if anyone savvier with spreadsheet formulae than I makes improvements on it, I'd be interested to hear what you come up with.

Bon soir.

5 comments:

  1. Aw but a d80 is just a d20 and a d4 combined in a marvelous new way! I'm gonna keep it real with the old table, you know from before the Dice Chucker sold out to the nefarious percentile lobby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Way to rise to the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I anticipated the "sellout" backlash but it still hurts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!

    Seems to not roll clerics?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I think I screwed around with the cleric/druid parameters a little too much; I haven't seen a cleric in a while either. Or it could just be my bias against them showing through. Let me rejigger that thing a bit...

    ReplyDelete